From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:51:33 -0500
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dave Fobare wrote:

If anyone has tips for surviving a real fast(just one day), I'd love to hear 'em.

Dave I usually do my fasting no longer than a week at a time.  This is how I do it:

For the first 3 days all I eat is mixed green salad wih olive oil and 1 apple 3 times a day.  Lots of water,

Day 4 and 5 I drink plain Licorice tea at times 4 - 5 cups a day and water in between

Day 6 and 7 I go back to eating mixed green salad with olive oil (squeeze of lemon or lime) an 1 apple 3 times a day plus lots of water.

Day 8 I start to slowly re-introduce solid foods to the diet, until my diet returns to normal again.

Hope this helps.

Maddalena