From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 18:12:45 -0600
>I am not personally that thrilled with being in ketosis all the time. Are
>you
>in ketosis, I would think you would be with a very low carb diet as you
>describe.

I probably am but to what extent I have no clue; haven't had those pricey
little sticks for a long, long time.

Remember (or did I leave it out?), I'm eating unlimited amounts of low,
low-carb vegetables so bulk-wise, I'm eating more than ever.  What I'm
eating less of is protein with more fat.

I've tried eating yams and the like but they make me feel bloated and hungry
at the same time.  Fruit on an empty stomach will put me to sleep in about
20 minutes and it's very, very hard to eat just one piece of fruit; craving
city, ba-beee!  Every body is different, and in more ways than one. :)

Dori Zook
Denver, CO