From:
Richard Geller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:48:05 -0500
I can't see how distilled water is in the least paleo. H-Gs would drink
from springs but how could they distill water?

OTOH, water that has run over rocks or lived in the earth for thousands
of years has acquired a range of minerals that I think are essential for
health. Specifically, I think drinking hard water is quite healthy and
paleo.

Well water can be healthy but is not necessarily so. Much well water in
the USA should be treated before drinking as it often contains
agricultural and industrial pollutants. And some well water contains a
large amount of arsenic, or iron, or sulphur.

Paleo peoples would not have access to deep underground aquifers, so
well water is not necessarily paleo.

--Richard