Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:05:48 +0200
t wrote:

>I'm reading "Lights Out" and very interested in its
>contents.
>
>I do hope to find posting here.
>

>=====
>~Tessa

Hi Tessa, welcome to the list. You will find loads of different people
with loads of different opinions here. We enjoy sharing ideas and
thoughts on the subject of Paleo-eating.  Since it's never sure how
Paleo-life exactly was you can sometimes find lively debates here.
I love the book "Lights Out" and have learned a great deal from it. Not
necessarily about eating what is right (learned most here thanks to the
people that really do hardcore researching) but about a natural
lifestyle that comes hand in hand with food.
Hearing other peoples view on Paleofoods and discarding or accepting
what suits me best is one of the most beneficial things for me.

Enjoy
Christy