From:
mark wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 15:02:20 -0800
--- Adam Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I've started eating a paleo diet to see if it would
> help some minor health
> problems including dry skin and frequent
urination....

My list of problems cleared up by paleo would take a
while to compile, frequent urination being one of
them.  My friends used to call me peanut bladder due
to my frequent trips to the can.  Pasteurized milk was
the culprit.

The other night I went to dinner and took a chance on
a sauce that looked OK. I knew it had milk in it by
morning after getting up SIX times during the night to
go to the bathroom.

Have you tried giving up pasteurized dairy 100% yet?

Mark

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com