From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:03:08 -0700
On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 17:54:44 -0600, Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>...the more stuff you have, the harder you have to work to maintain it :)
>
>Truer words are rarely spoken, sister!

That became most apparent to me when the plumber ended up installing a new
water heater, and gave me all the papers, manuals and so on that came in the
box.

In the manual, it is stated that it is necessary every six months to drain all
water heaters (presumably to remove sediment).

Of course, like everyone else, I had assumed that there were at least one or
two items that don't require regular maintenance - and that water heaters were
surely one of them ! :-)

--
Cheers,

Ken