From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:18:47 -0400
On Thu, 3 Aug 2000, Jim Burdette wrote:

> Todd,
> I think you were on to something originally
> when you spoke about calories.
> I had the same problem after a 70lb loss.
> Any unrestricted eating (even meat only)
> would cause a fat gain. Too Many Calories!
>
> Jim

Deep down, this is what I still think.  I think that reducing
carbs and other dubious things in foods helps to optimize the
body's use of fuel, but in the end it's energy balance that
determines whether fat stores are reduced.  If that is so, of
course, then the Anchell restrictions are sheer superstition.

Soon I'll know, because I think I'm getting fairly close to a
proper weight.

Todd Moody