From:
R Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 18:24:05 -0700
<<The premise: if low carb is not working, or not working well enough, then
it
is logical to consider the possibility that food intolerances to otherwise
lowcarb foods or even trace amounts oh high carb foods may be the root of
the
problem.>>

When we say "not working", are we referring to Todd...shall we
say...reaching a plateau before reaching his fat loss goal and/or having
slightly elevated LDL cholesterol?  If that's the case, what is the proposed
mechanism that would cause food intolerances to cause these stubborn
problems?

I've only seen one source relate food sensitivities to hyperinsulinemia.
But they weren't clear as to whether food sensitivities could cause
hyperinsulinemia or whether the two simply happened to coincide.

Rob