From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 11:29:32 -0800
>JeanClaude, just wondering, what is this place you live in?
>
>Christy, curious as ever, from the Netherlands

I am living in The west coast of Canada in an island between vancouver and
the big island of vancouver. I came from France , to visit the mountains of
North america by horse back and ski and end up in that island i don't really
know why?
( may be i have some ideas) . i left the little city where my parents
brought me when i was 7 years old (i ndidn't like that at all) when i reach
17 and went back to village life. I end up living in the highest village of
the pyrennees where i could found the last remnants of wild life in Europe.
Then i crossed the ocean to see more wilds for a 3 month period when i
crossed the rockies from Canada border to grand canon in ski, snowshooes ,
hiking and hitch hiking ( when not wild enough).
I got so impressed by this trip being able to be among wild animals and see
them daily when i was used to our european wild animals who hide before you
have a chance to see them. The kind of experience like
Waking up with a bison 3 meters in front of my tent,
was what made myself inconsciously ready for what was going to happen 1 year
later when i came back for a ski trip along the pacific crest trail.
I had no intention whatsoever to move from my village in France with a nice
job ( horse back riding guide and ski guide) but circonstances just prepare
the whole thing for me. I met my wife when I decided that i didn't want
anything to do with women .
I am telling you all of this because you never  know what is possible unless
you open yourself for something new. For now you might feel stuck in a
nonsens ecological situation , ( overcrowded,polluted etc...) where eating
paleo seems an artificicial food choice  . but even there nature is still
nature ( there is a farm for example in netherlands who practice The naturel
way of farming and is demonstrating  that naturel ecosystems can be
reconstitued in the middle of crowded northern europe.

and there is some people from that country directly involved in the green
belt project south of europe.
http://www.mir.org/greenbelt/english/index.htm

In north america and specially in the ouest coast of Canada , peoples are
completly oblivious to the desertification process they are involve in ,
because they started only one century ago so they live in a dream world and
are so wastefull of their environment they take for granted.
At least in Europe It is obvious that there is something wrong with the
modern way of living.

Just work small at creating new situation for yourself that will open your
mind to new experiences, and by building up on top of each other , Real big
shift could happen .
I got myself attracted all my life to get more in touch  with my source, and
did all steps in my way that seems feasible ( i am very prudent) and when i
compare where i am now and where i was when i took the 1st decision to take
charge of myself, this is very different from anything that  i could expect.
jean-claude