From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:45:22 -0600
Unfortunately over the past 30 years, most males have had the most
sensitive sexual membrane removed from there penis and there life
forever for the sake of hygiene.  The medical establishments also
recommends you stick to the food pyramid.  I am glad I eat Paleo and my
son will have a long, healthy life with all parts intact.  I will teach
him to clean his penis like I will teach him to clean his ears and
bellybutton.  There is no reason whatsoever to hurt an infant by cutting
off the foreskin.  Think what that must do psychologically to a helpless
infant.  They do feel the pain.

Kendra
NeanderTwin