From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 08:30:08 -0700
Hi Kerry,

>I suppose that this is possible, but I haven't eaten gluten in years (my
>husband and three kids are all celiacs; I've never been tested)
Thankgoodness!
Do you eat meat raised with grains? I experienced a lot of problems eating
grainfed beef. Pork and chicken don't sit too well either.

and the
>rosacea and arthritis are new in the last 2 years and 0.5 years
>respectively.
I just found out that almonds were causing arthritis in my left knee and
restless leg syndrome. If I don't eat almonds, these features do not come
about.

read about chemical sensitivities and I am
>investigating the possibility that formaldehyde and others are making me
>sick.

please keep me posted. I cleaned with bleach the other day and it wiped me
out. Also I was wondering what is in the laundry detergent?
Do you mean formaldehyde from vaccinations?
Also one of my daughters has mercury in one tooth (I could kick myself for
getting sucked in to that!) and she is 'warty'. I read that warts are an
indication of Vitamin A/E deficiency? Any ideas?

All the best,
Susan