From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:32:57 -0800
Trying different cancer treatments is nothing compared to the guy who
told me to wait for my *spirit horse*  And I didn't say neanders didn't
perform surgeries.......... AND  there is nothing wrong with combining
medicine and paleo diets.  And... it would be interesting to see what you
would do if you were in the same situation.........