From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 19:30:32 GMT
I got this today and thought it may be of interest here:
-Stacie

Dear CavemanDiet.com Visitor:

Thank you for your continued interest in CavemanDiet.com and the
Paleolithic
style of eating and living.
After creating, and maintaining this website for two years, I
currently find
myself unable to keep up with answering the forums, and general site
maintenance, due to other internet projects I am involved in.
I hereby offer CavemanDiet.com, and all of it components for sale.

The website package includes the domains:
cavemandiet.com
cavemandiet.net
cavemandiet.org

Licensed, transferable versions of the following software:
Subscribe Me Pro- email list manager
Ultimate Bulletin Board
Links 2.0 Directory software

There are currently 89 registered members of the discussion forum, and
1,325
subscribers to the newsletter.
Also included is the trademark (TM) for "Caveman Diet" under the
nutritional
products category.
All reasonable and appropriate offers will be considered.
Please contact [log in to unmask] for further information

Best Regards,
Jeffrey (Caveman) Rose