From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:06:06 -0800
I believe it does , but you still have to be able to function. So it is very
tricky . it is a crutch that can be usefull at time but when you have a
broken leg at one point the healing will occur if you stop to use it. and
use the leg instead.
as long as the supplement is close to its naturel state ( freeze dry don't
alter too much the food apparantly) there is a possibility to regulate the
intake thru the sens of taste. I remember using adrenals and thyroid freeze
dry extract when i was very low (not having enough of those hormones) and
the taste was really good. at other time i didn't like the taste at all.( i
was  chewing the pill.)
there is less chance to get dependant on supplement if you take them very
irregularly.

i got myself dependant of drugs  because i didn't know any better at the
time and let the doctors decide for me . from what i know now i will try to
postpone as long as possible the intake of artificial cortisone or thyroid,
and look for real answers.
jean-claude