From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:38:36 -0800
O  There is no reason whatsoever to hurt an infant by
> cutting
> off the foreskin.  Think what that must do psychologically to a
> helpless
> infant.  They do feel the pain.
Neither of my sons were circumcised,  ages 16 and 11.  When i rejected
the *procedure* both times, I was told I would regret my choice and my
boys would grow up with constant urinary infections and have an almost
nonexistent sexual feeling.  Well,  at 16 and 11, they never once had a
urinary infection and i taught them how to keep them selves clean, as far
as sexual fulfillment, well their still children and that part of their
lives are a long way off.  But i seriously doubt it will effect them in
the least.