From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:39:59 -0600
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Todd Moody wrote:

> > I find that insoluble fiber speeds but transit
> > time considerably.
>
> Ha!  This is my best Freudian slip yet!  In case it's not
> obvious, that should have been *gut* transit time.

Heh, Well...not to worry...at least you *have* transit time. :) I don't
think my gut knows the meaning of the word motitlity...and I must admit
that's why I started drinking coffee in the first place.  I'm really
hoping that changing the way I eat will help things.

Though I vaguely remember some article I read on how coffee drinkers have
less colon cancer...though it's so hard to know if anything you read is
true.  I'm sure some article came out a month later saying exactly the
opposite and I never saw that one. :) No wonder I'm always confused about
health issues.