Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:40:00 +1000
Hi Susan

I am also in Oz, and have been watching your posts - my son used to suffer
terribly from itching skin on his legs, and restless legs when he was very
young. At the time I discovered that a combination of sugar and food
colouring (202) seemed to be the culprit, but since then have found that if
he has an attack, the herb 'Sarsparilla' is extremely effective. He is now
16 and probably only has one attack per year and the herb fixes it quickly.

I hope it helps somewhat
Chris