From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 15:29:15 +0200
I just looked through nutrition database and noticed that most meats which
are told to be high sodium foods are in the range (P:S) 3:1 (cooked meats) -
6:1 (raw meats)

I also noticed that human milk has the ratio 3:1. Why we need later in our
lives higher ratio (7:1 as Rachel suggests)?

I also assume that if too low P:S ratio is unhealthy too high ratio can also
be unhealthy and that's maybe another point why frutarians are not that
healthy as they claim :)

Paul Sand