From:
Norman Skrzypinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:48:38 -0400
Is this a low-carb and/or weight-loss mailing list?

Many of the contributors are overweight, this I know.  But I'm of the
opinion that a true paleo diet would probably resolve that problem.  I think
that spicing and cooking induce gluttony (i.e.: eating more than is
required).

Maybe a "least-you-can-do-to-lose-weight" mailing list is called for.