From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 13:49:04 -0500
Hans,

Rest assured that you expressed this sentiment better than would have some of us for whom English is our first language.

Take care,
John Pavao
This is a support list. Of course You are allowed to write about Your
problems. Even if we cannot help, its good for You (and anyone) to
cry out to people who listen to You with love and understanding.
(Hope You understand what I mean, I am not shure about how to
express this in english.)