From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:01:56 -0800

I found locally raised organic meat. It turned out to be grain-fed.
Triggered a heart arrhythmia. End of trial.
There are no such veggies or fruits locally.
I buy foraged wild blueberries locally, and have them in my freezer now.

William

  Hey William, me again.  This time with a serious query!!  Heart arrhythmia??  OK, I've been on this list long enough to know that ya'll don't eat grains, I still do sometimes, BUT this statement caught my attention.  I have SVT (supraventricular tacchycardia).  The doctor said it was because I have an "extra" valve by my heart and the blood sometimes goes through that valve instead of where it is supposed to go through, giving me extremely rapid heartbeats to the point of not being able to stand up.  (When I went to the ER, they thought I was having a heart attack at first.)  I've had this since a teen, but the episodes now last for hours instead of minutes, like they used to.  It's very annoying and somewhat scarey.  I guess my question is...would grains have something to do with this, as well, or is it just a congenital anomoly that diet wouldn't address???  I realize there are different kinds of arrhythmia, that's why I'm asking.  :)

  Love,
  Bren

http://mail.yahoo.com