From:
Vine Fairy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:50:11 -0700
Greetings Everyone,

I am new here, I am so glad to find a list like this because I am the
only person I know who has a paleo-diet.My family does not understand
me, in fact they can be very mean.I was severly ill for at least 2
years, but I changed my diet, and eliminating wheat and dairy has
helped me a great deal. I am 21 now, and I have had to come to terms
with the fact that I may never enjoy the carefreeness of eating my
favorite foods and desserts again. I only weigh about 85 pounds and
it's hard to gain on this diet, but if I eat wheat, I get really
weak.Any suggestions? My body is very sensitive to certain additives,
and preservatives too, the only dairy I can eat are organic fertile
eggs, and occasionally plain yoghurt.My diet is mainly game meats and
raw leafy vegetables, and berry/banana smoothies made with almond milk.

~vinefairy