Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:38:18 -0400
I think the difficulty of determining how the paleo diet within a modern
environment affects cancer is that most of us did not discover this way or
eating until we were middle-aged.  I am 50, and I changed my way of eating 6
1/2 years ago.  Who knows how much damage I have done to myself?  Who knows
how much of it can be completely reversed?  I Know that I feel tremendously
better - so I am sure that paleo has and will have a positive impact on my
health.  It is its ability to undo long-term damage that I am not sure of.

Paula H.