From:
Susan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 08:47:58 -0700
At 02:35 PM 5/23/99 -0700, I wrote:
>Loren Cordain just announced on the Paleodiet list that the piece
>about his paleodiet research will air on NBC Dateline on
>Monday evening, May 24.

I hope a lot of us got to see this, which was better than I
expected. You can check out the story on their website at:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/DATELINE_front.asp

A complete transcript of the segment is available at:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/272750.asp#BODY

(It can be selected and printed if you like.)

Just what all the links to "orthodox" dieting institutions at
the bottom had to do with a paleodiet, I don't know.

There's also a place to rate the story. It is already in the
"top ten."

Susan