Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:20:54 -0700
Christy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I love the book "Lights Out" and have learned a
> great deal from it. Not necessarily about eating
> what is right (learned most here thanks to the
> people that really do hardcore researching)

And I hope to do the same...  To learn much, here.

> but about a natural lifestyle that comes hand in
> hand with food.

Yes, the lifestyle.  It was the message of learning to
live more in step with our body's natural rhythms,
which drew me to this book.  This book and others.

> Hearing other peoples view on Paleofoods and
> discarding or accepting what suits me best is one of
> the most beneficial things for me.

And this sounds perfect, to me.  I'm very glad I found
my way here.

=====
~Tessa

http://shopping.yahoo.com