From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:45:04 -0700
On Wed, 24 May 2000 22:18:48 -0700, Mary <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Ben,
>
>Could you buy the book CAFFEINE BLUES, it's a paperback and not very expensive.
>
>I keep it by my bedside.
>
>Caffeine drains your body of all kinds of vitamins and minerals.
>
>The coffee companies and food cos fund the studies on the effects of
>caffeine so we do not learn the truth. You will be shocked and horrified
>when you find out what caffeine is doing to your body. Caffeine truths are
>covered up just like the vax..
>
>It is aging  your body, stressing it,  dehydrating it,and depriving it of
>nutrients.
>
>I think it is more addictive than cigarettes, alcohol, etc. It  messes
>around with your blood sugar and makes many people feel constantly hungry.
>It is also very  dangerous for diabetics.... this book was life changing for me.

Since you have it by the web site, can you share some of the specific studies
they cite?

If you subsitute the word "meat" for the word "caffeine" in your message above,
there are undoubtedly a dozen books that fit perfectly.  However, none of the
horror stories in those books are true.   And they claim that any positive study
about meat or protein is "funded by the meat industry"....

--
Cheers,

Ken