From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 07:53:33 -0700
On Tue, 8 May 2001 09:17:22 -0500 Oliva <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> How can this be truffle oil if the contents is olive oil. This is
> expensive
> olive oil.  What the blue blazes is truffle "aroma".?  Oliva

Well, this truffle oil dilemma is getting no where. I have searched the
web and came up with the same brand about 90% of the time.  However, the
first url I left offered the ingredients where as others did not.  I get
the feeling this truffle oil is more hype then anything else.  And I am
positive it can not come close to the true taste of a truffle.  **sigh**
Truffle aroma is not something I want to pay $13+ for!  I'll just have to
wait for my sister to bring me some truffles. =o[

Trish