Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 06:15:34 -0400
Kenny said:
> When I switched to a diet that got rid of sugar, trans
> fatty acids and preservatives and artificials, I
> noticed I no longer had to even use deoderant.  But at
> some point the odor got so overwhelming due to i don't
> know what, I began using a natural deoderant.  It
> works well, but after exercising, I better get cleaned
> up if I want to go anywhere important.  The odor is
> very strong.  I also shave my legs, but I'm a
> cyclist.:-

I'm not against deorderants-- natual ones made from herbal products which
don't contain harmful chemicals.  However, from all that I've read
antipirspirants are hazardous because they block the pores.  Many people
don't know how dangerous it can be to block the pores; they just listen to
advertisers.  Btw:  I'm all for showers and cleanliness too (in case anyone
thought I wasn't!),

Rachel