From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:09:52 -0700
At 2:38 6/19/03, Ingrid Bauer/Jean-Claude Catry wrote:

>> Given hominids began cooking even before modern humans,
>> and paleo humans cooked, one could say cooking is truly paleo,
>> and raw is not truly paleo.
>
>even if cooking started in paelotimes ( still to prove , as evidence of fire
>is not evidence of cooking and certainly not of systematic cooking of all
>foods ) it doesn't makes raw,  unpaleo as the 2 practices of eating food has
>survived  to our days .
>do you eat only cooked ?
>jean-claude

And even if cooking started early on, could it not have been our "original
sin"? Nothing says we waited until agriculture to start making mistakes.
But we undoubtedly evolved originally on raw foods. Do we need to go back
further than Paleo times to see what is truly prototypical?

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!