From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:46:26 -0700
>At 07:02 PM 8/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hi All,
>>My paleocat, Simon, vomited up 2 long worms. One was dead and another
>>alive. I gave him a good dose of garlic and he seems fine now. (The worms
>>developed before he moved in with me and are not due to his paleodiet). Is
>>there anything else I should do about this? I would like to do only
>>paleocures.
>>Is there a worm site for paleopets? I looked around but couldn't find how
>>much garlic to use.
>

>Susan, I will ask on the Raw Recruits list.

And I'll enquire on the advanced BARF list. There are many, many people
feeding cats paleolithically, which is to say, real meat. And we often
discuss all sorts of alternative approaches to health issues. I'll send
some cat links if I run across them, but I do know that if you go to
egroups and search for BARF you will find cat groups listed.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!