From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 22:35:53 -0500
>I've been trying The Paleo
>Diet, since late November, and I've
>gotten constipated ...

>I guess this means I don't eat enough
>fruits and vegetables ...

>Have you found a solution?

No quick solution. For once the prolix and pompous Dr Bernarr has an ounce
of sense in his post: the causes of constipation are many.  He is wrong to
suggest that there is only one solution.  I guess you are looking for a
paleo solution.

*First, we should not assume that living on a paleo diet will render us
free from illness or pathologies.  I'll bet Paleos were occasionally sick,
injured, constipated and had runny noses.  If they didn't get better, they
died; that's what natural selection means.