Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 10:24:13 -0800
> >So Amadeus - do you consider yourself a Paleolithic eater and are on
> >this list to support that? Or are you just here for some rousing
> >discussion?
>
>Zoe, you seem to be disturbed by my way of eating, avoiding meat - as
>unfortunately are some here.
>As long as overwhelming meat consume is your *only* paleo concept
>this may be a disturbance for you.
>Sorry for that - meat isn't a concept that interests me much.
>
>Yes I am here (or was here) for having discussion, for the purpose,
>NOT of mere discussion, but yes discussion, for finding new aspects and
>insights, and to challenge my own as well as others premisses.

No I'm not disturbed by your vegetarianism, I was a vegetarian myself
for many years. I was just curious - because I thought all
Paleolithic eaters were meat eaters, it piqued my curiosity to see
your posts. I don't want to argue with you about what those remote
ancestors ate - I'm new to this idea and don't know enough anyway.
And just as important to me as any historical accuracy is how a
particular WOE makes my body feel - and I know that when I eat plenty
of protein, with no sugar, white flour, or dairy, and very low carbs,
I feel way way better, can lose weight, can go off my blood pressure
meds, and not eat compulsively.

Zoe Sodja
Document Publishing & Editing Center
University of California Santa Cruz