From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:13:01 -0700
From: "Dori Zook" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [P-F] soymilk alternatives

> >Could you post the brand name for almond meal please?
>
> Here in Denver, Vitamin Cottage sells almond meal just plain bagged with
> in-house tags -- no brand.

Well, Dori, unless it's kept in their refrig. or freezer it may not be a
good thing to buy.   I buy my almond meal from the following company - it is
shipped UPS.  I buy it in the winter months and put it in my freezer
immediately upon arrival to preserve the oils and avoid the meal becoming
rancid:

Country Life Natural Foods

www.clnf.org

Orders:  1.800.456.7694

They are located in Pullman, Michigan, USA

Kath