From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 23:12:02 -0700
> >If seeds are not Paleo as Ben states what do we do
> with sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc...
>
> Plant them and eat the pumpkins and admire the
> sunflowers...

I'm sorry, but I sincerely cannot see the logic in
generalizations like 'seeds are not paleo'. What is
the reasoning? Why would a paleo *not* eat a sunflower
seed? Or a pumpkin seed? Or any other seed for that
matter (that can be easily eaten raw or minimally
processed). In fact, it could be argued that some
seeds are more easily consumed than some nuts.

I have the same problem with legumes (let's not lump
them all into the 'bean' category, ok?). How can we
assume that paleos would avoid *all* legumes?

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com