From:
Jerry Stegenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:34:05 EST
In a message dated 12/29/2004 12:34:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

why  peoples will eat carbs to then prevent the intestine  to   assimilate
it? Would it not makes more sense to eat the carb  that you need and leave
the rest on the shelves of the supermarket

Yes jean-claude. Eating only the natural "healthy" carbs is the only
sensible way but how many of our fellow humans will follow this path? I am  diabetic
and am on a all protein and fat diet ,no carbs, and my wife who is not
diabetic agrees with our feelings but still eats raised sugar donuts, coffee  cake,
pies, ice cream, breads, pancakes etc. She says she could not live without
"her" carbs. So what can you do when they acknowledge the truth and still go
there merry way?   JerrySteg