From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 21:50:49 +1000
Yeah, I know. But the trouble is that I was finding my food choices very
limited because I cannot tolerate fat; even very lean red meat makes me feel
bilious afterwards.
After a while I started to crave something other than fruit and cafe late.
I think, for me, Rob Bartlett's post on ileo caecal valve problems is right
on the money.
I'll try the recommendations and give a progress report.
Great list.
Thank you all.

Evelyn.