From:
Gawen Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:13:53 EDT
If you eat 4 bananas or 1/4 of a watermelon there will probably be digestive
distress. The amount of fruit he is talking about will cause no digestive
problems.

[log in to unmask] writes:
<< Okay, this reminds me of something I read about fruit (sugar) on top of
 protein causing a fermentation process whereby the food sits longer in the
 stomach and slows digestion.  Any truth to this?  Oliva