From:
Marishka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 17:24:31 -0500
KATHRYN P ROSENTHAL wrote:

> It was interesting to see that he includes
> hard cheeses - one of the very worst foods anyone trying to cure cancer or
> stay cancer free can injest.

Yes, and dairy products are a big no-no if you have any seasonal allergies,
too.  I used to have hay fever so bad that I had to take shots three times a
week and was constantly taking decongestants and antihistamines.  I was really
pathetic as I lugged my Kleenex box around town, lol!  But after I gave up
oranges, grapefruit and dairy products, NO MORE HAY FEVER!  My body is now
impervious to pollens, dust, molds, etc.  Life is good!  :-)

L'shalom,

Marishka