From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:10:11 -0700
On Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:51:53 -0700, Charlotte Williams <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>What is the opinion on this list regarding the Eades
>suggestion to take Cod Liver Oil daily?
>
>I'm not a big fan of eating a lot of fish and
>grass-fed beef is too expensive.
>
>O-3 Eggs are a good option for me. Does the cooking
>method affect the O3 in the eggs? I generally only
>like my eggs scrambled or hard boiled.

Please don't take this as rude, but there comes a point where one doesn't want
to repeat everything as often as twice a day.

All of these questions have been answered in this mailing list in the past week
or so, please learn to use the archives.

--
Cheers,

Ken