Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 17:12:07 -0800
Lois,  some of the moms on the autism list have said that chronic yeast is
caused in part by low thyroid (from the mercury in the vaccines disabling
the thyroid) and say that you should not "attack" the yeast, only strengthen
the body to allow it to fight the yeast. My friend who is into homeopathy
views even garlic as an "antibiotic" and says we should not use it, instead
let the body fight off yeast itself. Wouldn't it be the paleo view not to
"fight" it? Altho I will admit to you, I do give Larry garlic!!

Mary