From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:29:51 -0800
--- P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hi Erik.

Erik,

Have you ever seen a chiropractor?  Perhaps even more
of your allegries or at least the mild reactions would
leave you.  Maybe Dr. Kim can comment here.  I know
that the first cervical vertabrea(the atlas) is
responsible for a great deal within the human body.
If this is subluxated(out of position) its greatest
effect will be seen in the lowering of the immune
system.

I believe very strongly in chiropractic as it has
helped me to regain my energy (pre-paleo) and restored
my overall well being.  I look at chiropractic this
way.  The correction of vertebral subluxations to
restore optimal nervous system functioning through
sublte manipulations.(my own words)

Use this analogy: If you were to wrap a string around
the tip of your finger what would happen?  At first
the  finger tip would turn purple,  if left on long
enough eventually it would go numb and the tissues
would begin to die.  How would you treat this?  Would
you take a drug for the pain and symptoms?  Would you
take an x-ray to see what was wrong?  NO, you would
remove the interference-the string.  Chiropractic is
the same.  You remove the interference of the vertebra
pushing on the tissues/nerves that casue inflammation
and block the pathway for the messages.  As a result,
chiropractic allows the body to heal itself naturally.
 There is an enourmous power within us all, let the
life that created you continue to heal and maintain
you.  Sorry for  the run on, but I want to share this
enourmous health benefit with all of you.  And
chiropractic should be paleo.

=====
-kb.