From:
Rob Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:21:06 -0400
That's 1.5 pounds per week.  In 32 weeks (8 months) she'll lose the 50
pounds.  Bet her clothes fit better already.

She may need supplemental potassium (or Mortin's No-Salt).

Her neuroreceptors need time to upregulate to the lower beta-endorphin
priming of sugars/starches.

A probiotic might help if intestinal yeast are dying off.

Rob

> My husband's secretary, a Seventh Day Adventist (sugar-laden, junk foodie)
> vegetarian for the past 15 years, went on the Atkins Diet 2 weeks ago.
Not
> paleo, for sure, but a vast improvement over what she has been eating.
She
> says she's been staying at induction level but has only lost 3 lbs.
Anybody