From:
Dan Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:30:33 -0500
Ashley,

I just read through that thread. Simply amazing! Those folks simply were not
reading the articles you were posting, nor were they truly trying to
understand your posts. They keyed quickly on your note about the fat->carb
rat group without looking to understand how the argument fit in with the
rest of the discussion. Amazing.

Luckily, I've stayed out of these sort of debates. At work, people can see
the results of this way of eating. It's causing people to come and ask me
questions. People are much more open-minded when they see results in front
of them. I just created a website that shows my results so far and have been
giving the link to coworkers and friends when they start asking questions.
I'm giving up on trying to convince the public of anything, but I'm still
preaching to those that are asking the questions.

Good luck with the thread, if I can find any good sources of info that you
haven't already cited, I will pipe up.

"Paleo" Dan
http://www.paleodan.com