From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:37:46 +1100
Funny you should mention it as I've just been reading something very very
interesting on lectins.................................

Lectins are a complex subject but a good book makes it clear.

There are many types of lectin and some are good guys and some are bad guys.

I will soon post up a detailed reply that will be worth reading.

Now, in my vanilla (flavoured life), the kids have just got back from
swimming and I'm going to play cricket with them.

Ben