From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 15:50:39 MDT
Mary wrote...

>I was amazed how much hostility there was towards a  paleo diet.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

>I felt (altho I did not state this) that if he got on a (low carb)  paleo
>diet the sleep problem would resolve itself....

Low-carb ended my lifetime of insomia in just 72 hours.

As for offensivenes, just curious; do you eat your meat raw?  I'd put that
on hold in front of the clan.  I have a professor friend with whom I've
shared a lot of paleo info and he admits at first glance it seems nuts, but
when you look at the scientific side of it, it makes sense.  He has a
coworker, however, who sucks down raw meat at lunch and it grosses him (and
everyone else) out.  No one eats near this guy anymore.  Just an idea.  I
find if I say nothing, little is asked.

As for the person who yelled, what an a**hole!  But lots of people are.
Welcome to reality.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO