From:
Paleogal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:25:29 -0500
I think when you have such an aversion to something it's the body's way of
telling you it's not for you.  I hate shrimp.  I don't even like to clean it
because it makes my hands itch and eating it causes a metallic feel and
taste in my mouth.  Needless to say, I stay away from shrimp but my family
loves it so I fix it for them and scratch...... LOL....  Oliva