From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 10:45:11 +0100
From: Lurisia Dale <[log in to unmask]>

>Theola, I never said that you cannot get ripped on the
>Paleo Diet.  I know people who have.  I said that you
>cannot get really muscular and ripped (professional
>body builder ripped, not skinny-ripped) if you are in
>a state of constant ketosis.

I agree. Getting ripped it's not a big deal if you don't have any metabolism
anomalies. You can do it almost on any diet if you know how to train and
control your food intake.

>Having said that, I would love to see pictures of a
>champion Paleo body builder!

Question: How you define bodybuilder look ? Arnold type or current pro type?

By definition building muscules just for sake of that is not Paleo. Human
body is efficient and don't like any excess.

I don't know anybody who got really huge without any enhancement. So again
by definition getting really huge it's not possible Paleo way because
enhancement is not Paleo.

So please define what's your definition of Paleo budybuilder and than we can
decide if it's possible or not.