From:
Kathy Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 17:36:34 -0400
Hello Everyone.

I live in Delaware and have been interested in the paleolithic way of
eating for several years, and practicing it for about four months. As a
nurse-midwife, I have become increasingly convinced that many of the
health problems I see in my clientelle are related to the modern way of
eating.

I am very interested in discussing the paleolithic diet and health,
especially any new research that has been published.

Regards,
Kathy