From:
vicki genz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 17:52:04 -0700
I just want to let everyone know that I have lost 42 pounds since I
stopped eating grains and Legumes in January. I started as Atkins and I
just had to have more vegetables and some fruit, since I love them. I
gave up nitrates, and cheese, and only indulge in organic coffee with
cream(I'm not perfect). I do drink wheatgrass. I work out at least two
hours a morning, and a lot of aerobic activity, and I never feel like I
need to carbo load. I feel better than I ever have in my 47 years, and I
can't get over the thin unpuffed up face I have. I have always
exercised, but I got into bad eating habits . I thought a whole wheat
cereal with milk and fruit was the answer before, but I never felt good
after eating it. I was always tired and hungry all day long. I have been
reading all I can, and I really understand why I don't want to eat
grains and legumes. I am never bloated anymore.   there are those who
will argue, and there alawys are,  but I am sold and will never return
back.
Vicki