From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 12:26:58 -0800
I was referring to refined sugar.  That include white,
brown, dextrose, maltose and many other -ose's, but
not all.

I don't think honey, molases, pure maple syrup, malt
and so forth are the same as refined sugar.  These are
natuarally occuring and would have been available to a
caveman who happened to be lucky enough to stumble
upon them.

As for me, I don't feel a craving for honey after I
use it.  In fact the way I kicked my sugar addiction
was to use natural sugars like honey and molases(sic)
until I no longer had the cravings.  I noticed that
after about two months of sugar free, everything I ate
tasted so much sweeter just naturally.

I also no longer have cravings even to hiest a bakery
for a donut.  It seems only the psychology of seeing
ice cream and pastry  make me want it.  But I don't
bite and I know its better this way.

-kb.